It's happening! An Angela's Happy Stamper Papercrafting Yardsale/Fundraiser.
We hope you can join us for some stamping and shopping fun! It will be a great chance to shop for papercrafting yardsale bargains, support a great cause and reunite with the Happy Stamper family.
When: Saturday, June 9 from 9 am-3 pm
Where: Nokesville Church of the Brethren (13002 Fitzwater Drive, Nokesville, VA)
What: Stamping & Scrapbooking Yard Sale! Angela, Harriett, Deb and Susan will be here! In addition, the lovely Laura will offer her fabulous 10 in 10 workshop twice so that as many of you can attend as possible.
Nokesville Church of the Brethren, where Angela serves as full-time lead pastor, is in dire need of some major maintenance projects (including a new roof, re-paving the parking lot, a new boiler, new windows and more!), and is looking to members of the extended community for help. Here's how you can be a part.
1. Save the date and plan to attend. There is no admission charge, and there will be lots of fabulous bargains and grab bags for sale! These are some great items from the companies you know and love, including gently used items from Design Team Members. Cash and checks only, so come prepared.
2. Perhaps you want to rent a table and sell your stash! This is an excellent way to get rid of items that are no longer your style (your trash is someone else's treasure), and make room in your craft area for more new favorites! Tables rent for a $25.00 donation (checks made payable to the church). Price all of your own merchandise, sell at your own table and keep what you make (or, make an additional donation to the church, if you wish). There are 20 spaces indoors, and once those are gone, we will begin selling spaces outside. Reserve yours by emailing Angela (email@example.com) today!
3. Or, if you don't want to bother with a table but still want to clear out your craft space, you can simply donate the items you wish to get rid of and all proceeds will go to the church maintenance fund. We will price and sell your supplies, and the church will get the money. We will make several drop-off times available in the previous shop parking lot (in Herndon) so that we can have your donations in plenty of time to price them and so you won't have to drive to Nokesville ahead of time to make your donation. We hope you'll still come and shop! Email Angela to arrange for a drop-off time.
4. There will be concessions on-site. All money raised through the sale of concessions will go to the church. So, you are welcome to eat-or, you can bring food to donate to the concessions sales or even work a portion of the time in the kitchen/concession stand as a contribution, if you wish.
5. As you know, we always had a community outreach component to our Open Houses, so while this entire event serves as community outreach, we did want to make available the opportunity to support the Blessings Box - our outreach to families in need in the Nokesville area. If you'd like to participate in that, simply bring any of the following items with you to the event on June 9: laundry detergent, dishwashing soap, Dove bar soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, diapers, baby wipes or canned food.
Laura will be offering a 10 in 10 class featuring the latest in Impression Obsession and Memory Box products. The morning class is from 9:30-11:30 am, and the encore class is in the afternoon, from 1:00-3:00. The class is $35 and there are only 12 spots in each class, so don't miss out!
We will be donating any items that don't sell by the end of the day to the Herndon Senior Center, the Mansassas Senior Center, and the Nokesville Church of the Brethren Rainbow Preschool and Kid's Club (before and after school) programs. If you want more information on how to reserve your space or donate items, please respond to Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can register for Laura's classes online.
We truly hope many of you can join us for a reunion out in Nokesville! We have missed seeing you and the community we've shared!
Angela and the Happy Stampers
We are sad to announce that after 14 years, we closed our doors on Sept. 30, 2017. Thank you for supporting us all these years.